Saturday, June 5, 2010

Long Drive...

Ugh, a 9.5 hour drive up from CA today. I need a "butt-ectomy!" The dogs and I are home, safe and sound (although they're driving me bonkers arguing over a toy...). We took a nice walk at the arboretum in Redding, but melted in the heat and humidity. It won't be that warm here in Central Oregon for at least another month, so I was a wee bit crabby by the time we were done. I would never survive in a tropical climate!

I finished the binding on two quilts while I was down in CA and started work on another. Of course I took enough books and hand work to last two months! Taking care of Mom and keeping the dogs entertained took more time than I expected, but it was a nice break. Now I'm back to work on UFOs and a crazy quilt. Pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment