Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fun with Filters


Yet another sample for the Spring schedule at The Stitchin' Post--this is for another Photoshop Elements for Quilters class about using filters. I started with a stunning photo from an Agile Rabbit collection (top photo), then used the stained glass, colored pencil and ocean ripple filters. Printed on EQ Printables with my new Epson Stylus R1900 printer--excellent color and pigment ink, but don't ask how long it took to get the fabric sheets to feed correctly!!!

I do enjoy messing around with Elements, but it is a good way to eat up a day. I have another photo of begonia flowers that I "hit" with the liquify filter--I call it "Begonias in a Blender"!!! I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but it will have to wait since I'm on to the next class sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment