Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another Successful Quilt Show

Survived teaching 4 classes in 4 days at Quilters Affair, then relaxed at the Picnic in the Park and the quilt show today. I had so many great students this year -- especially the ones who helped clean up all the gooey paint jars! Almost everything is put away and I can start thinking about new projects.

Met some wonderful people at the KOA in Sisters (my home away from home during Quilters Affair -- that 30min extra sleep is so worth it!). Three couples from Georgia out for the quilt show. Betty is a long-arm quilter and her encouragement has me psyched to tackle The Beast... (catching up with Quilting Arts has made it clear I have to improve my quilting!) That should keep me busy while my Bernina is in the shop getting a new brain.

Now that I've said it, I guess I have to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment